June 15th Is Our Anniversary!


June 15th is Leave No Paws Behind anniversary, and this year is our 7th. I (Frank) have been involved in a minor role since the beginning, helping behind the scenes, as a board member, and in fund raising events like creating the calendars every year. Last year, right around this time, I came on full time. In my role here, I have created this blog (this is post 52!) and I capture imagery of all of our rescues in an effort to help tell their story and show you just how amazing these animals are. Here are just a few images that I have created in the last year. Please keep in mind that as a hospice rescue that specializes in senior, end of life, and severe medical conditions, not all of the animals shown below are still with us, but those that aren't passed knowing love, warmth, and kindness. I hope you enjoy these, and as always, to help us continue to help them, please click here: DONATE























































Thank you to all of you for your support over the last 7 years. Because of you, all of this is possible.